Blog & Resources
Flank Steak with Arugula and Herbed Tomato Salad
Recipe Time: Prep: 5 Minutes Cook: 10 Minutes
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 1-lb. flank steak, trimmed
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cups baby arugula
- 1 1/3 cups Marinated Tomatoes
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Whisk together Worcestershire sauce and oil; brush over steak.
- Season with salt and a generous grind of pepper.
- Cook steak, turning once, until medium-rare, 3 to 5 minutes per side, depending on thickness.
- Transfer to a cutting board; let rest for 5 minutes.
- arugula among serving plates.
- Thinly slice steak across the grain; arrange over arugula.
- Top with tomatoes and serve.
Nutritional Info: 216 calories; fat 11g; saturated fat 3g; cholesterol 70mg; fiber 1g; protein 26g; carbohydrates 4g; sodium 390mg; iron 2mg; calcium 69mg.