Blog & Resources
Blueberry Chicken Salad with Rosemary
Blueberry Chicken Salad with Rosemary is easy enough for weekdays, lunches yet fancy enough for special occasions. A Whole30-friendly recipe made with Grilled Chicken Breast Strip.
- 3 cups cubed grilled chicken breast
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup diced celery
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 Tbsp. fresh rosemary leaves, chopped
- 1/3-1/2 cup mayonnaise (we recommend Primal Kitchen or Homemade)
- Sea salt & pepper to taste
- 2 green onion, ends trimmed and sliced (white part and halfway up green part)
- Fresh lemon wedges (optional)
- Remove chicken from packages. Roughly chop into cubes.
- To make salad: Combine cooked chicken and remaining ingredients in a bowl. Add mayo and gently stir to combine. Start with 1/3 cup of mayo and add more to your liking.
- Serve tucked into butter lettuce wraps, over a bed of mixed greens, with cucumber slices or your favorite crackers.
- Garnish with green onions.
- Serve with a lemon wedge.
Serving Size: 1/5 recipe Calories: 264, Sugar: 2g. Fat 17g. Carbohydrates: 2g, Fiber 1g, Protein: 22g