Blog & Resources
Baked Salmon With Lemon and Dill
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 pound fresh skin-on salmon fillet
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Place butter in baking dish. Bake until melted and bubbling, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven; add white wine and arrange lemon slices on bottom of dish. Season salmon with salt and pepper; place in baking dish skin side up. Bake for 4 minutes.
- Remove from oven; peel off skin (it should release easily). Using a wide spatula, carefully flip fish over. Place several lemon slices over top and bake until desired degree of doneness (about 2 to 3 minutes for medium).
- Divide fillet into three equal-sized portions. Sprinkle over fresh dill and serve with lemon slices
Calories 250 Fat 13g Satfat 4g Unsatfat 7g Protein 30g Carbohydrates 0g Fiber 0g Sugars 0g Added sugars 0g Sodium 230mg