Blog & Resources
INGREDIENTS (2 SERVINGS)
- 3 Zucchini
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- Fresh Black Pepper
- 300g Homemade Tomato Spaghetti Sauce (See Recipe)
- 300g Lean Minced Beef
- 1 Egg
- 30g Fine Oats
- Wash and cut the zucchini depending on how you like your spaghetti. You can cut them by hand with a knife or with a peeler and knife or by machine.
- You can prepare the zucchini spaghetti in a pan or microwave. Pan: Preheat a pan, add some olive oil and cloves of garlic (finely chopped) and let it simmer for a few minutes, until they get soft. Microwave: Put the zucchini in the microwave until the zucchini gets soft. This will be after about 3-5 minutes.
- Put the lean minced beef, the egg, the oatmeal and the fresh black pepper in a bowl and mix.
- Make meatballs out of the mixture.
- I first cooked the meatballs and then I fried them in a non stick pan but you can also fry them without cooking, or you put them in the oven.
- Put the zucchini spaghetti, the home made tomato sauce and the meatballs on a plate and enjoy.
Gluten free. You can replace the beef mince with chicken mince or canned tuna. You can also make a vegetarian variation of this recipe.