Blog & Resources
Thai Noodle Bowl
Ready in under 30 minutes, this noodle bowl is full of vegetables and with the addition of chicken or turkey, is a good source of protein!
- 32 ounces unsalted chicken stock
- 1½ tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 cups small broccoli florets
- 1 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 4 ounces uncooked Pad Thai noodles or white rice noodles
- 12 ounces chopped cooked turkey or chicken breast meat
- ¼ cup sliced green onions (2)
- In a large soup pot heat chicken stock and soy sauce over medium heat. Stir in broccoli, carrots, bean sprouts, noodles and turkey. Cook about 15 minutes or until vegetables are soft and noodles are cooked.
- Ladle soup into bowls and garnish with green onions.
Nutrition information: Serving size: 2 cups
Per serving: 295 calories; 1 g fat(0 g sat); 4 g fiber; 36 g carbohydrates; 33 g protein; 66 mcg folate; 71 mg cholesterol; 5 g sugars; 10,542 IU vitamin A; 49 mg vitamin C; 65 mg calcium; 2 mg iron; 513 mg sodium; 652 mg potassium