Blog & Resources
Spinach Salad with Spiced Pork with Ginger dressing
- 1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha (hot chile sauce, such as Huy Fong)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Cooking spray
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves
- 2 cups thinly sliced Napa cabbage
- 1 cup red bell pepper strips
- 1/4 cup low-fat sesame ginger dressing (such as Newman’s Own)
- Cut pork crosswise into 1/2-inch slices; flatten each slice slightly with hand.
- Combine pork and Sriracha in a bowl, tossing to coat.
- Add sugar, garlic powder, and salt; toss well.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray.
- Add pork mixture to pan, and cook 3 minutes on each side or until done.
- Remove from heat; keep warm. Combine spinach, cabbage, and bell pepper in a large bowl.
- Add sesame ginger dressing; toss well.
- Arrange 1 1/2 cups spinach mixture in each of 4 shallow bowls; top each serving with 3 ounces pork.
Per Serving: 202 calories; calories from fat 21%; fat 4.7g; saturated fat 1.4g; mono fat 1.8g; poly fat 0.5g; protein 25g; carbohydrates 14.7g; fiber 1.9g; cholesterol 74mg; iron 2.2mg; sodium 490mg; calcium 56mg.