Blog & Resources
- 10 ounces large scallops
- 1 pound broccoli florets
- 1 pound cauliflower florets
- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- Cooking oil spray
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat the skillet. Add the scallops and season with the curry powder, salt, and pepper. Cook until scallops are golden brown.
- Add the broccoli, cauliflower, and orange juice. Cook until the broccoli is bright green and tender to the fork.
- To serve: Spoon the scallops and vegetables into shallow bowls. Drizzle with the orange sauce.
Servings Per Recipe: 2
PER SERVING: 307 cal., 3 g total fat 40 g carb. (13 g fiber), 36 g pro.