Blog & Resources
Looking for an elegant and easy seafood dish? Try this seared scallops with orange sauce recipe! The sweet citrus sauce is perfect for a special occasion, or just because you deserve something delicious. Scallops are one of the easiest kinds of seafood to cook and they can be ready in minutes.
- 10 ounces large scallops
- 1 pound broccoli florets
- 1 pound cauliflower florets
- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- Cooking oil spray
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat the skillet. Add the scallops and season with curry powder, salt, and pepper. Cook until scallops are golden brown.
- Add the broccoli, cauliflower, and orange juice. Cook until the broccoli is bright green and tender to the fork.
- To serve: Spoon the scallops and vegetables into shallow bowls. Drizzle with the orange sauce.
Servings Per Recipe: 2
Per serving: 307 cal., 3g total fat, 40g carb. (13g fiber), 36g protein
Leave a Comment