Blog & Resources
GIVING A HAND FOR BANDS
A simple and effective way to workout on down days are by using resistance bands Easy to find and even easier to use, these bands are versatile and supply
a challenging and fulfilling workout.
Performing resistance band exercises can have a range of benefits, including:
- They can add extra load to your exercises, making it more challenging. Doing resistance band exercises can help intensify the exercise and can lead to improved muscular strength.
- Resistance bands are great for stretching if you struggle with flexibility and mobility, as the bands can help you to hold difficult positions. Over time, this can help you to gain greater flexibility and mobility.
- Resistance bands are suitable for all fitness levels — it’s just a matter of choosing the right resistance band, and right exercises, to suit your goals.
- Resistance band exercises can be incorporated into any kind of workout, so it doesn’t matter if you already follow a specific training program.
- Bands are lightweight and small, making them easy to store at home, or take with you to the gym or outdoors.
before and cool day after.
A 20 minute workout on a down day will put a little pep in your step and keep you motivate to reach your goals.