Blog & Resources
Healthy Thanksgiving Protein Deserts – Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups & High Protein Cheesecake
November 18, 2017/Recipes
Chocolate Protein Peanut Butter Cups Recipe
1/2 cup (112 grams) virgin coconut oil, softened
2 scoops (47 grams) chocolate protein powder
1/2 cup (128 grams) salted creamy peanut butter
1/4 cup (20 grams) unsweetened cocoa powder
2 tablespoons (42 grams) honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
12 drops liquid Stevia
- Fill a mini-muffin pan with 24 liners; set aside.
- In a blender or food processor, blend all ingredients until smooth. Pour 1 tablespoon of the mixture into each muffin liner.
- Place the muffin pan in the refrigerator for 45-60 minutes or until the fudge firms up. Can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week, but we doubt they’ll last that long.
High Protein Cheesecake
Crust: 3-4 graham cracker sheets, 2 TBS melted coconut oil, 1 TBS almond milk, optional: 1 TBS S.F syrup Cheesecake Filling: 8 oz light cream cheese, 12 oz fat free greek yogurt, 2 eggs, 2 egg whites (6 TBS liquid egg whites), 2 scoops whey protein, 1-3 TBS sweetener of your choice
Method: Preheat oven to 250 F
- Mix the Filling ingredients! Let the cream cheese sit out in room temperature to soften up
- Blend all the liquid/soft ingredients together
- Mix dry ingredients together in a separate bowl, Then combine the wet and dry ingredients
- Set the cheesecake filling ingredients to the side and start working on the Crust!
- Blend up your graham crackers (the thicker the crust you want, use more crackers!)
- Then mix the blended up graham ‘flour’ with the coconut oil, almond milk and optional syrup.
- Put parchment paper into a baking dish and plop the crust onto the parchment paper and flatten out with your hands. Pour the cheesecake filling onto the crust.
- Optional Topping: I made a cinnamon swirl mix to top my cheesecake! Made out of 1/4 cup of zero calorie syrup + 1 TSP cinnamon mixed together, then swirled on top!
- Bake the cheesecake for 30 minutes at 250 F. Then bake for 45 minutes at 220 F! Let it cool COMPLETELY for a few hours/overnight in the fridge to set! Then cut it up!
Leave a Comment