Blog & Resources
Gingered Beef and Broccoli Salad Bowl
Beef and broccoli is always a fantastic dinner combination. When you stir-fry the two and combine them with salad greens and a ready-made ginger vinaigrette, you’ll have an Asian-inspired, main-dish salad in just 20 minutes. Ingredients: 4 servings
- 12 ounces boneless beef sirloin steak
- ⅔ cup bottled, light ginger vinaigrette salad dressing
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 8 cups mixed spring salad greens or baby salad greens
- 1 medium red sweet pepper, stemmed, seeded, and cut into bite-size strips
- Trim fat from beef; thinly slice beef across the grain into bite-size strips. Set aside.
- In a wok or large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the salad dressing over medium-high heat. Add broccoli. Cook and stir for 3 minutes. Add meat to wok. Cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes more or until meat is slightly pink in the center. Remove beef and broccoli from wok.
- In a large bowl, toss together meat, broccoli, greens, and sweet pepper. Drizzle with the remaining salad dressing; toss to coat.
Nutrition information: Serving size: 1 serving
Per serving: 240 calories10 13 g carbohydrates 23 g protein