Blog & Resources
Garlic Honey Pork Tenderloin + Sweet Bell Pepper Salsa roasts a juicy pork tenderloin in a honey and garlic glaze and tops it off with an easy sweet bell pepper salsa!
- 2 TSP olive oil, divided
- 1 pork tenderloin loin
- 2 TBSP honey
- 1.5 tsp minced garlic
- 1.5 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 large bell pepper, chopped
- 1 TBSP coconut sugar, or brown sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400*F. Place 1 TSP olive oil in the bottom of an oven safe baking dish and place the pork loin in the middle of the dish.
- In a small bowl combine the honey, minced garlic, and garlic powder and pour over the pork loin. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and place in the oven to cook (cook according to package instructions).
- In a medium bowl combine the bell pepper, onion, coconut sugar and 1 TSP olive oil together. Set aside.
- Five minutes before taking the pork loin out of the oven place the glazed bell pepper salsa over top the pork and allow to cook all together in the oven for the last 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 3-5 minutes before carving. Enjoy!
Nutrition Information Per Serving (4 servings):
- Calories: 231
- Fat: 4.75
- Protein: 29
- Carbohydrate: 13.5