Blog & Resources
CROCKPOT BEEF AND BROCCOLI
This Chinese take-out favorite is super easy to make at home and so delicious!
- 2 lbs. sirloin steak or boneless beef chuck roast, sliced thin
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 4 Tablespoons water
- 1 (12 oz.) bag frozen broccoli florets
- White rice, cooked
- In the insert of the crockpot, whisk together beef broth, soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, and garlic.
- Place slices of beef in the liquid and toss to coat. Cover with lid and cook on low heat for 5 hours.
- When done, whisk together cornstarch and water in a small bowl. Pour into crockpot and stir to mix well. Add the frozen broccoli over the beef and sauce. Gently stir to combine. Cover with lid and cook 30 minutes to cook broccoli and thicken the sauce.
- Serve over warm white rice. Enjoy!
Prep Time: 10 min Cook Time: 5 hr
Amount Per Serving
Calories 259.3 Total Fat 9.4 Protein 31g Total Carb 14.8
Leave a Comment