Blog & Resources
Grilled Chicken with Mango Avocado Salsa
Grilled chicken is always a win, but when you add this mango salsa recipe over it, you will be taking the flavor of your healthy grilled chicken recipe to a whole new level of flavor.
- 4 thin boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- salt to taste
- 1 cup diced mango
- 1 cup diced avocado
- the juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 cup minced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Heat a grill over medium-high heat. Drizzle the olive oil over the chicken breasts and sprinkle with the chili powder and salt to taste.
- Grill for 4-5 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- While the chicken is cooking, combine the mango, avocado, red bell pepper and cilantro in a bowl.
- Stir in the lime juice and salt to taste.
- Spoon the salsa over the chicken and serve.
Calories: 401kcal Carbohydrates: 48g Protein: 28g Fat: 10g Saturated Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 72mg Sodium: 151mg Potassium: 658mg Fiber: 6g Sugar: 32g Vitamin A: 7260IU Vitamin C: 38.5mg Calcium: 45mg Iron: 3.7mg