Blog & Resources
Tangy herb sauce over pan-grilled fresh fish makes an impressive light and healthy meal. Serve with a side of rice and veggies, or a mixed green salad.
4 servings (serving size: 1 fillet and about 2 teaspoons sauce). Total time: 30 minutes
- 1 ½ tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh basil
- 1 tbsp finely chopped shallots
- 1 ½ tbsp olive oil
- 1 ½ tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp salt, divided
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper, divided
- Cooking spray
- 4 (6-ounce) halibut fillets
- Combine the cilantro, basil, shallots, olive oil, and lemon juice in a medium bowl; stir in ¼ tsp salt and ⅛
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle remaining ¼ tsp salt and ⅛ tsp pepper over fish.
- Add fish to pan; cook 4 minutes on each side or until the desired degree of doneness.
- Serve with sauce.
Calories 227 ; Fat 8.8g (Sat fat 1.2g; Monofat 4.9g; Polyfat 1.7g); Protein 34.2g; Carbohydrate 1.1g; Fiber 0.1g; Cholesterol 52mg; Iron 1.5mg; Sodium 384mg; Calcium 80mg