Blog & Resources
One Pan Baked Salmon Asparagus & Sweet Potato
Sick of doing a ton of dishes after dinner? Try this One Pan Baked Salmon Asparagus & Sweet Potato! It is perfectly baked on a single pan for an EASY and filling dinner. This recipe is a Paleo, Gluten Free & Low Calorie meal, that takes just 30 minutes, great for work and school nights!
3 salmon filets
1 bundle of asparagus – cleaned with stems removed
2 small sweet potatoes, peeled & sliced
½ tsp garlic powder
½ tsp thyme
salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray or parchment paper.
- Place salmon filets in the middle of the pan, next arrange the asparagus on the sides lengthwise and then sprinkle the sweet potatoes throughout the pan.
- Season everything with salt, pepper, garlic powder and thyme.
- Bake at 350 degrees F 30 minutes until salmon is flaky and vegetables are tender.
- Remove from oven, plate and devour!
Nutrition Information: per serving (1g) calories 317 kcal fat 10 g saturated fat 1 g trans fat 0 g polyunsaturated fat 0 g monounsaturated fat 0 g cholesterol 93 mg sodium 122 mg potassium 1125 mg carbohydrates 17 g fiber 2 g sugar 3 g protein 35 g vitamin a 247.3 % vitamin c 2.5 % calcium 4.6 % iron 10.5 %
Recipe courtesy of skinny & fit is delicious