Blog & Resources
These delicious, low carb, high protein, grab ‘ go breakfast muffins will keep you fuller for longer. They will last in the fridge for 4 days, or 3 months in the freezer.
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. pepper
- 1 cup 2 % shredded Cheddar Cheese
- ¾ cup chopped Zucchini
- ¼ cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tbsp. chopped red onion
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper in medium bowl until blended.
- Add cheese, zucchini, bell pepper and onion; mix well.
- Spoon evenly into 12 greased muffin cups, about 1/4 cup each.
- Bake in 350°F oven until just set, 20 to 22 minutes.
- Cool on rack 5 minutes.
- Remove from cups; serve.