Blog & Resources
Leftover-Turkey Frittata with Spinach and Mozzarella Cheese
This simple Leftover Turkey Frittata with spinach and mozzarella is easy to make, naturally gluten-free, and bursting with flavor! It’s the perfect recipe for some of those Thanksgiving leftovers.
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 cups fresh spinach
- 1 cup diced leftover cooked turkey breast
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- sour cream or thick yogurt, optional
- Preheat oven to broil setting.
- In a medium-size bowl, whisk together eggs, shredded mozzarella, salt, and pepper; set aside.
- Heat a 12-inch non-stick, oven-safe pan over medium-high heat.
- Add butter to the pan and melt.
- Add spinach and cook for 1 minute; add in the turkey and garlic.
- Cook for 3 minutes, or until heated through.
- Pour in the egg mixture and cook for 5 minutes.
- Place pan into the oven and broil for 4 minutes, until browned and fluffy.
- Remove and let cool for 5 minutes.
Nutrition Facts: Amount Per Serving (1 slice)
Calories from Fat 72
Total Fat 8g
Saturated Fat 3g
Cholesterol 176 mg
Total Carbohydrates 1g