Blog & Resources
Healthy Pad Thai
Satisfy your Pad Thai craving with this lighter version, pack up the rest for lunches for the week! Enjoy!
- 18oz raw chicken breasts
- 4oz (56g) flat brown rice noodles
- 3 tbsp garlic paste
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 cup mushrooms (chopped)
- 1 cup green onions (chopped)
- 1.5 cup bean sprouts
- fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar (or fish sauce)
- 1/8 cup Coconut Aminos (low sodium soy sauce)
- 1/8 cup Red chili pepper sauce
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- juice from 1 lime
- Boil brown rice noodles. Drain and set aside.
- Chop up veggies – bell pepper, mushrooms, green onions, limes, cilantro.
- Slice chicken breast into small pieces.
- In a bowl, mix rice vinegar or fish sauce, coconut sugar, red chili pepper sauce, & fresh lime juice.
- Spray a nonstick skillet with coconut oil, then add garlic paste. Toss in chicken breast pieces and cook.
- Finally, add noodles, then fresh veggies and the sauce.
- Sprinkle 1/2 – 1 Tbsp of PB2 in and mix, for that peanut flavor
Ingredients for 3 – 4 servings:
CALORIES: 378 PROTEIN : 42G FAT: 5G CARBS: 41G FIBER: 3G SUGAR: 10G
Recipe courtesy of: Available in The Fitmencook