Blog & Resources
Grilled Salmon with Tzatziki and Greek Salad
Grilled salmon pairs perfectly with an herby salad and lemony tzatziki.
- 1 6-oz. container low-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh mint
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh dill
- 1 1/4 lb. skinless salmon fillet, cut into 4 pieces
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. Dry Oregano
- 1 1/2 lb. tomatoes, cut into small wedges
- 1 seedless cucumber, cut into 1/2′ pieces
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- In a small bowl, mix together yogurt, lemon juice, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; fold in mint and dill.
- Heat grill to medium-high. Season the salmon with 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Grill until opaque throughout, 3 to 5 minutes per side; transfer to plates.
- In a large bowl, whisk together vinegar, oil, oregano, and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Toss with tomatoes, cucumber, and onion. Serve with the salmon and tzatziki.
PER SERVING 279 CAL, 10 G FAT (2.5 G SAT FAT), 69 MG CHOL, 340 MG SOD, 36 G PROTEIN, 11 G CARBS, 3 G FIBER
Recipe Courtesy: Women’s Day