Blog & Resources
Grilled Pork Tenderloins
If you do a lot of grilling in the summer this is a fantastic crowd pleaser for the whole family! Serve with a side of rice and veggies to complete this yummy pork dish!
Total Time: Prep: 10 min. + marinating Grill: 20 min. Makes: 8 servings
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 teaspoons ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 1 pound each)
- Hot cooked rice
- In a large bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Pour half of the marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add tenderloins. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate 8 hours or overnight, turning occasionally. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Drain and discard marinade from meat. Grill, covered, over indirect medium-hot heat for 20-35 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°, turning occasionally and basting with reserved marinade. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with rice. Freeze option: Freeze uncooked pork in bag with marinade. Transfer reserved marinade to a freezer container; freeze. To use, completely thaw tenderloins and marinade in refrigerator. Grill as directed.
Nutrition Facts:3 ounces cooked pork: 196 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 64mg cholesterol, 671mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 0 fiber), 24g protein.
Grilled Pork Tenderloins Recipe photo by Taste of Home