Blog & Resources
Who doesn’t love a good seafood dish? This crab and lemon linguini is the perfect mix of fresh and flavorful. The crab meat is perfectly cooked, and the lemon gives it a delicious zing. So Healthy & Delish!
- 400g (13oz) linguini
- 400g (13oz) dressed white crab meat
- 1 long red chilli, finely sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Grated zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp torn basil leaves
- Juice of half a lemon
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil. Add the pasta to the pan, stir well and boil rapidly for around 8-10 minutes, or until al dente.
- Meanwhile, combine the dressed crabmeat, chili, crushed garlic, and lemon zest in a bowl. Stir the extra virgin olive oil into the mixture, and season well with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Mix well with a fork to flake the crab meat.
- Drain the cooked pasta and return it to the saucepan. Add the crab mixture, basil leaves, and lemon juice, and stir well to combine.
- Drizzle with a little extra olive oil, if desired. Taste and add extra lemon juice if you think it needs it. Serve immediately.
SERVES 4, PREPARATION 10 mins, COOKING 10 mins
Leave a Comment