Blog & Resources
This is a delicious healthy chicken salad sandwich is fantastic to pack sandwiches and head to the beach or lake and enjoy on a nice sunny summer day!! Spark up the grill and cook your chicken that way for more flavor.
- 2 cooked skinless, boneless chicken breasts – cut into cubes
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1/4 red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup red seedless grapes, quartered
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, non-fat
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Sea salt to taste
- 2 whole-wheat pita pockets, halved
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves
In a large bowl, mix all of the salad ingredients. Chicken salad can be eaten as is or eat as a pita sandwich. Recipe serves 4.
Servings: 4 | Calories: 240 | Total Fat: 2 g | Carbohydrates: 32 g | Dietary Fiber: 4 g | Sugars: 8 g | Protein: 24 g |