Blog & Resources
Treat your feet!! Sneakers are an extremely important part of your workout, don’t buy kicks that kill. It should be love at first step when you’re trying on your new sneakers.
If you want to be able to work out comfortably and without pain, then you need to make sure you are buying the right pair of sneakers. Many people don’t think about this when they are shopping for shoes, but it is so important!
Here are a few tips on how to find the perfect pair for you:
- Shop in the evening: your feet swell during the day and stop in the late afternoon, so you want to shop when they are at their biggest.
- Allow a little bit of wiggle room for your toes, but no more than that.
- They should feel good from the start, but will definitely feel even better after you put 20-40 miles on them!!
- Don’t be afraid to spend a little bit of money on your sneakers. They are an investment in your health and well-being, so it is worth it to find a pair that you really love.
- Take the time to try on different pairs and find the perfect fit for you. Your feet will thank you!
Now that you know how important it is to buy comfortable sneakers, what are you waiting for? Go out and treat your feet! They deserve it. 🙂